Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sexiest Blogger, Fireborn, The Eternal Hunt

First of all, Nick wins again! Sexiest Blogger. Well, congrats Nick. :D I have to admit, I suspect it was that costume that pushed you over the edge, because it did look like Debz was going to get it until the last day...

Ran Fireborn last night, it was a true hoot. I had a good time, and I suspect that everyone else did too. I'm still amazed at how straight forward combat actually was - it just flew. To give you guys an idea - we started the fight at just before 10pm and finished at 10:25pm. Approx thirty minutes.

I still hunt for a job. I did what I thought I wouldn't do - I applied for the job as manager of Vagabonds Wellington. I figure that it would be cool to have a GOOD gameshop in Wellington, and Vagabonds is reasonably priced. If there is one retail job I enjoy, it's selling games. :) So here's hoping. :)

Not a lot else to say today. Hope everyone is happy!

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Fireborn, Angel
Currently Playing: Fireborn
Mood: Optimistic

No comments: