Friday, January 13, 2006

Another down day

Well what a great way to start my day - another rejection for work. I'm really on the verge of panicking now. My gear arrived from Auckland, so I'm now placed here in Wellington, and it's at this point I'm beginning to think maybe I should have moved back to Auckland. :(

I still have no bed, Dad got his info wrong, my skills are too varied and nobody seems to think I'm worth hiring except for retailers - and I don't want to work in retail.

I need to be earning around 40K a year, I have no savings, and in two days - no job.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I get my shit together, and why can't I find a job? I'm skilled, talented and a good guy - but it looks like I'm never going to make the cut.

For anything.

Conan

Mood: Yeah, not too good and not wanting to be at my current workplace anymore.

No comments: