Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Hunt for the Right Job

So it's almost time for me to go back to my current job, and I'm having a little bit of a stress about what the future holds. I just realised that there is only this week and the next left for me to find a new job.

So far - no luck. :(

I'll be going into the week of Kapcon without a job and heavily stressed... although it does look like I will get enough holiday pay to cover the bad bit. :) So it isn't all bad.

I've been looking on Seek and Jobstuff today and there are still very few jobs that make me leap up and go "YES! I can do that!"

I don't want to go into retail, I'd prefer a 9-5 mon-fri job. These are nowhere near as simple as I had though they would be. *Sigh* :)

Ideally, I'd like a job that will have some degree of point to it. Not just another "filler job" like manager or the like. I'd like something which would help people.

Maybe I should go back to Uni and finish Psychology...

Well it's time for me to leave. Enough of my musings for now. :D

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: American Gods by Neil Gaiman; Weapons of the Gods RPG
Currently Watching: Buffy Season 7
Mood: Thoughtful and warm

No comments: