Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Interviews, Costumes and Hugs

Yesterday I met up with James P. and thus managed to confirm that he does still exist - or there are some powerful Vodoun in Wellington. :)

Today I have a job interview for a job I actually don't want to do... but I'm thinking I'll show up anyway to just check it out and see if I can get out of it if it ends up one of the dream jobs I've applied for comes through. :) Let's just say it isn't as bad as my last job. :D

I also have to organise my costume for Kapcon today - hmmm, Oscar Wilde... that should be challenging. Nick was telling me how cool his costume is, I'm intrigued now. Apparently it is very sexy and everyone is going to fall in love with it when they see it. Talk about upselling. :) (HUGS!)

Flight of the Aristola is progressing. After talking with Luke I've come up with another development for the system - each PC will have a choice of three secrets, depending on which ones they choose, there will be potential changes in the game's timeline. I'm going to tackle that later today to see if it works. :) I sure know how to pile on the work. ;)

I got my Massey University enrolement and I've realised that if I go extramural, it's going to take me 5-6 years to complete the degree! :S

What I think I will do is try for full-time work and start the degree, see how I go and finish it on campus after I've settled more with work. Basically - see how it all plays out. :)

I'm not sure for certain, but I'm feeling like I'm going to be having a flirty day today... must be these new sexy glasses. :D

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Currently Listening to: You Don't Know Me - Michael Bublé
Mood: Happy, Excited, maybe flirty... :D

No comments: