Sunday, January 15, 2006

Playtests and Relaxing

So this is the first day of my being unemployed again. Ho hum.

Paul is running a playtest today of his kung-fu game, expect a report when I get back home. Not much else to report at the moment.

But how about some figures. :)

Stream of Consciousness

-- Site Summary ---
Visits

Total .......................... 497
Average per Day ................. 22
Average Visit Length .......... 6:27
This Week ...................... 157

Page Views

Total ........................ 1,091
Average per Day ................. 46
Average per Visit .............. 2.1
This Week ...................... 325


Those are the figures for this last week, which is pretty heartening. I've been watching as it has slowly increased. So while not many people are regularly commenting, they are regularly visiting. YAY! I've got some fans. LOL

Well to everyone who is a regular, thanks for taking the time to check out my ramblings. I'll have more to babble about later, I'm sure. Have a great day!

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Currently Playing: Paul's Playtest
Currently Watching: Around the World in 80 Days
Mood: Optimistic and happy

No comments: