Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Waiting in line

Still no word from the recruitment company regarding my application. *sigh* But tomorrow I head on out to Porirua to attend another interview... woop! In the meantime, I'm kind of low on stuff to talk about today. Which is a rarity.

On Sunday I had some of the gang over for boardgaming - which was a load of fun. I'm glad to say that I have introduced some more people to the wonder that is the game, Modern Art. Then we migrated to Paul's for more games and a couple of drinks. Then it was watching some of the Cell and generally mucking around - all good.

Yesterday saw me just hanging out at home, which was kind of fun. We could hear One Love going on across the valley, which was very cool - saved having to actually leave the house to attend the concert. :D

Not much else to say today - other than catch ya all around! :)

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Paranoia XP
Currently Playing: Fireborn - Rememberance; Unknown Armies - To Go
Mood: Relaxed

No comments: