Friday, February 03, 2006

Fingers Crossed

So I had my first interview yesterday, and it went swimmingly well. :) I hear back today to find out if I'll be going on to the next step in the process.

Last night we did character creation for Luke's Unknown Armies game - To Go - and it was a blast. I didn't go very far outside my comfort zone character wise - happy-go-lucky trickster best describes my character for the game. But looking over the sheets, and considering how I feel at the moment, it was just such a natural choice for the game.

Next time I'll try something darker - promise. :)

Giffy came round to visit yesterday too - and I now have the new diary! Who knows what madness will ensue from that one. :D

Ummm.. not much else today, surprisingly. Just waiting to hear back about the job...

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Angel the RPG
Currently Playing: Fireborn - Rememberance; Unknown Armies - To Go
Mood: Excited Anticipation

No comments: