Monday, February 27, 2006

Into the Lion's Den

Today's the day! I'm heading back to University, and I'm excited and nervous all at once.

Last night I had an anxiety dream about my teeth - often a sign of financial worries, but also related to real life in this case. I'm worried that my front teeth have a shadow in them which make me fear that they are not healthy. So I'm hoping that once I'm settled into a job I can go to a campus dentist to get them looked at. It could be nothing, I do tend to worry about crazy stuff - but I want to get it looked at soon.

I'm still excited about today though - it's looking very very very cool! :D

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: A Game of Thrones
Currently Playing: Fireborn - Rememberance; Unknown Armies - To Go; Mage: The Awakening - Threshold
Mood: Excited and bouncy!


No comments: