Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Work, Rain, Assignments and...

I love the rain. I love the feeling you get when you walk into a warm room after being out in the cold.

In a strange twist of events, I ended up working today - thus balancing out my missing work last Wednesday due to my misreading the roster. :)

Yay money! lol.

I'm also feeling calm about my upcoming Stats assignment - so all is good at the moment.

Can't stay too long to chat, unfortunately. I watched Get Real again last night - man that's a funny film. But it really hammered home to me the problem I spoke about earlier. In the movie it has kind of a bittersweet happy ending. The hero is happy, but didn't really get what he wanted.

It has made me wonder if I could write my own kind of story in that respect. Except, well, I don't have a lot of experience in the actual being in love department. I've loved a couple of people, but it was never returned.

Ooop - there I go AGAIN about love. I really am obsessed with the notion. :)

Anyhoop, I'm outta here for the day - off to work and all.

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Stats Work
Currently Playing: Fireborn - Rememberance; Unknown Armies - To Go; Mage: The Awakening - Threshold
Mood: Contemplating some things about relationships and people...

No comments: