Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tests, Beds, Life and Stuff

It is done! I have a new bed! Woop woop!

Today I bought some bed linen to further tidy it up, and it feels pretty good to have it.

It ends up that yesterday I *was* rostered to work, and had looked at the wrong sheet. So I got a little stressy when they called today to ask where I was yesterday. But at least the boss understood that I had simply read the wrong roster, and it was strange they chose to wait all day to contact me about it.

Still it did make me worry a bit.

Man! Just when I thought there was no more decent Anime coming out, madman unleashes a freaking avalanche of cool shows. I should drop uni to work full time so I can buy them all! :D Ahh, but would I really be happy? I've been watching The Insider's Guide to Happiness and realising that I might seriously be thinking of taking up Buddhism. I've noticed that more and more recently, I have been drawn to the philosophy again. I'll have to take out my old notes, read up on wikipedia and learn a bit more before approaching any local group for more advice...

Moving on - Psychology. I have a test tomorrow for developmental psych, and I'm kind of nervous. Sure, today I totally owned in the tutorial. One of the other students was confused by the text, and I ended up talking about how he had confused himself about why two particular tests had been mentioned. When I finished talking, the tutor then said (smiling, I might add) "what he just said."

He even talked to me afterwards about how I shouldn't worry about the test.

Still - it is about a large number of topics. I'm not sure if I still have understood such theories as Dynamic Systems and Ecological theory.

On the other hand, it is worth 20%. If I don't do too well in it, I can still get my aimed for B+ average as well as use the test to spot my weaknesses so I can improve them for the next test. In this way, I am avoiding stressing out. :)

So now that I have a bed, I guess I should start actually thinking about cleaning up the rest of my room and looking for someone to help me "christen" it. ;)

lol

Any suggestions of where to start?

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Lifespan Development, Childhood Development
Currently Playing: Fireborn - Rememberance; Unknown Armies - To Go; Mage: The Awakening - Threshold
Mood: Ready to OWN in that test!


No comments: