Thursday, March 30, 2006

Exalted and Study


Today I am spending a majority of my time prepping for my Psych test tomorrow. I hope to do better this time - but it has actually proven to be very difficult to a) discipline myself to study and b) find the time to study. Here's hoping I pass. :)

Got a hold of my copy of Exalted Second Edition. Wow. Just wow. It is gorgeous and sexy and fun. Simply pure joy to read and I'm really excited about the prospect of playing it this weekend. Woop woop! :)

Not much else to report. Still single, dating site is not really helping - it's frustrating to see all the 30+ people who are "looking for fun" or "looking for a quickie." Then all the 20-30 "Looking for a relationship, but only if you're younger than me and hot."

Riiiiiiight.

Doesn't anyone believe in just dating and seeing what happens anymore?

It's like I have to look like Brad fricken Pitt, somehow either get younger or lie about my age (and while I can possibly pull off looking 25, I'm not about to stoop so low as to lie to get a date) it seems impossible. Also, I seem to be unable to get anyone to show any interest in me because they all seem to think that by reading a few sentences on a webpage they know everything there is to know.

I hang out with friends in person who I have known for years now and I still don't know everything I could know about them.

Yeesh - I am fast learning the issue with expectations. I guess I want to go out with someone who isn't expecting anything- but the problem is that most people go on those sites with the expectation of finding someone who they will have an instant relationship with.

Maybe I should risk a university club...

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Exalted 2e, Lifespan Development
Currently Playing: Fireborn - Rememberance; Unknown Armies - To Go; Mage: The Awakening - Threshold
Mood:Nervous about this test...


No comments: