Friday, March 24, 2006

Concerns building

So I didn't do too well in my test. 9.8/20 :(

Now a lot of that is due to me dragging my heels, something is distracting my attention and I'm not actually sure what it is. Is this lack of interest in putting the work into my studies to do with my really wanting to be doing something else?

I'm currently debating maybe that I should go back to full-time work and think about money instead of future. I ache to write. I want to write - or maybe direct. Basically I have an overwhelming urge to create and yet when I sit down to start writing, pressure builds in my skull and I find it very difficult to actually get anything of value out.

Or, more commonly, I find excuses to not even sit down at the computer.

So what is distracting me so much.

Take a guess - I've been talking about it on and off for the last few weeks.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about it. I'm currently wrestling my mind into accepting that it has to focus on study - I have 3 tests approaching, and I need to be ready for them.

So I remain somewhat nervous and unfocused - which isn't a good thing.

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Research Methods for Psychology
Currently Playing: Fireborn - Rememberance; Unknown Armies - To Go; Mage: The Awakening - Threshold
Mood: Lonely, Wanting to be hugged by someone he loves...


No comments: