Saturday, December 17, 2005

Parties and stuff...

So we're having a party this evening at the flat, which is all good. Should be loads of people here, and I'm looking forward to it.

In other news, I've been waiting to hear back from Victoria University regarding my application to do the Master of Arts in Creative Writing. I gave them a call on Thursday, lo and behold, they wont be making a decision until this Monday. Talk about calling it close. :)

I'm kind of stalling before I have to go to work. Nick knows about that, I ranted at length yesterday about it. *chuckle*

Still kind of coming down from my mood before regarding the whole being by myself thing...

I'll probably have something more to waffle on about tomorrow. :D

Laters!

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Watching: Angel Season 2, Disc 4
Mood: Cosi cosi

No comments: