Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Mysterious Stranger at my door

So while I was cleaning up my old posts and doing a little blog redesign, I found a comment (GASP!!!!) linked to one of my old posts. It was from "cal" regarding my moving to Wellington.

Who is Cal? A look over his/her blog revealed a mysterious soul who knows a number of the people I know down in Wellington. I am now intrigued by this mysterious stranger who has been following my blog... what could be the story? Am I being stalked? Is he some being from another world?

Am I bored and filling in space?

The answers to these questions can only be revealed with the passge of time. And fruitcake! :D

Also - check out all the cool blogs I've linked to in my "friends" list and figure out which of these biarches would make it out in a all out pit-fight slugfest. :D I'm suspecting one of the About Towners would make it through... :D

BTW, if each of the members could provide me with pics, I'll add them in for you guys to see who to pick!

Laters!

Love and Huggles

Conan

No comments: