Thursday, December 22, 2005

Kong vs Narnia - FIGHT!

Last night Nick and I went and saw King Kong. Wow. It was a pretty full on movie. :D I think we both ended up agreeing that it was a damn fine film - but not one that we'd be in a rush to go see again. While it was better than Lord of the Rings - the acting was great, the CG was amazing and it was a truly fantastic film - it went on for a long time and I'm not sure I'd be in a rush to experience that again. It's quite draining being in the theatre so long watching something with such schizophrenic pacing.

Narnia, equally, was a long and lush movie. I liked it, but the CG was not quite to Kong's standard. Most of all though, it suffered from the same pacing issue. It just kept stopping and starting. I walked out thinking "great film, but thank GOD it's over." I went and saw it today at Regent on Manners (They're cheaper tickets.)

So there we go. But at least I'm feeling good today. Looking forward to some more time off work.

More later...

Love and Huggles

Conan

Mood:Warming up...

No comments: