Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Finally... an update!



So this me now. Not the best picture I've taken, but hey, I was using the weenie camera on my phone. :D

Anyhoop, lots has happened since I last posted - yeah, yeah, I'm really slack. :D Well, Mandatory ended up not really being the place I wanted to be, so I've since resigned and I'm planning on looking up new work right now. It looks like I might be going back to ol' F.C.s down here in the interim - which isn't such a bad thing. They pay well and a much more fun to work with than where I've been.

On the plus side - life has been a lot of fun recently when combined with the bad. I've found a place that is muy cool, and things are beginning to look good.

What else to say? I'm trying to think of ways to improve this blog. What kind of crazy rants can I write? I've been kind of lax in keeping up to date with this thing... that's going to have to change. :D

Well - heading off now to think about it, and I will get back to you all later.

Ciao!

Love and huggles!

Conan

No comments: