Tuesday, December 27, 2005

On Returning

Well I'm back from my Christmas vacation - and what a fun time I had. I got to catch up with a lot of my friends, spend time with Mum and Henley, and generally have a good four days holiday.

The interesting thing is that after my holiday, I've been revitalised. I've remembered why I came down here in the first place, and I'm feeling a lot more positive. There are some scary things on the horizon - the next couple of weeks could see me stressing about being able to cover the rent after all (work has been less than clear about how much I'm actually getting paid this week. :/) So hopefully I'll be able to keep on top of that.

On the bright side, I've received Weapons of the Gods. It's a sweeet as purchase. :)

I'll have more to say later - catch you all soon. :D

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Weapons of the Gods RPG; Prey by Micheal Crichton
Currently Watching:Angel Season 3
Mood: Upbeat and happy

No comments: