Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Optimism is more than just a word...

Thanks to all the people who have said such kind things to me recently. It's really meant a lot.

Tara, the woman who I usually talk to at the bank, has managed to sort some stuff out that has helped ease a heck of a lot of the pressure that has been on me. With a temporary boost to my finances, I can weather through this harsh time so that I'll be able to focus on finding a job and sorting out my alternate plans with University.

*whew*

I'm still very tired and mopey, but at least I can say that I kept my shit together enough to look for solutions and not spend the day just feeling sorry for myself. :)

I can't stay too long today - I'll post more tomorrow. :D

Just letting you all know that I'm still keeping positive in the face of adversity and all that stuff. :)

Love and Huggles

Conan

Mood:Improving, still a little down.

No comments: