Monday, May 08, 2006

The Weekend is over, time to get serious...

My goal this week is to start getting serious about my plans for the next six months. I need to make a final decision about what I'm going to do about university - will I give in and quit, will I move on or will I complete what I can.

Also, I intend to put a couple of writing projects into motion and see what eventuates. I've realised that I've been so fixated on previous ideas that I may have worked them beyond the point of being able to write them - they are too fully realised in my head that any writing will feel a failure. I need to give them space and work around it.

I want to be dating someone regularly within the next two months. So that is also going to need to be worked on. I've been single far too long, and damn it - I'm a mature, friendly, caring and totally hot guy. Time to work on that. For this to succeed, I need to get my finances sorted out, get new clothes and basically work on my general lifestyle to get back to where I feel I should be. I've been moping around for the last ten months and it's time to shake myself out of it.

This business that I'm looking at going into must eventuate. I will find the financing - if it isn't working out, I will pursue other avenues.

I'm charged, positive and ready to tackle things!

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Exalted 2e
Currently Playing: Unknown Armies - To Go;Exalted
Mood: Watch out world, Conan is powering up...


No comments: