Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Snowball Effect

So my business idea is gathering momentum. A quick chat in the right ears has scored me some very cheap hosting options for the website, and a very cost effective way of dealing with purchases. Once the business is well and truly up and running I can review all of this - but I'm well on my way.

This "snowball effect" relates to some of my personal beliefs. See, whenever I head in the wrong direction fate throws all these barriers in my way. Even if somehting looks easy, it becomes more difficult. On the alternate side, once I find the proper path, the barriers melt away. This week has been like that.

Each step along the way has seen a barrier rise up, only to melt away as I find the next step along the path. Today I found problems in my plans, only to have the answers delivered to me.

The universe provides, I guess. :)

So my roleplaying business concept is well underway. The first order has gone out, and the shipment will arrive in about a month - barring any further problems.

Woop woop! :)

Also, I'm up to season four of Babylon 5 and it is damn cool! :D

Here's hoping things continue along their path... :)

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Wonders of the Lost Age
Currently Playing: Exalted: Stories and Beginnings
Mood: Feeling in touch with the universe...

No comments: