Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's here!

So it's official! I have started the Evin Shir Games website. I've spent the weekend working on improving the layout of the catalogue, and hopefully I will get a number of sales before the end of the week. It is going to become exciting to see if this idea actually pays off. :D

Check it out!

In other news, hung out again with Emile and watched some Last Exile and Samurai 7. I finished watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand-alone Complex. It was AWESOME! Definitely ranking as one of the best anime I have seen in a long time.

Panda_pitt is currently here creating his character for tomorrow's Exalted game. It's kind of funny sitting here listening to him talking to himself about his plans for his character. :D

So what else is there for me to update on. I was initially going to continue on my Harmony range of thoughts - but the general impression I sense is that most people didn't really know what to make of it all. :) Maybe I'll tackle it again later.

Right now I'm kind of in an odd state of mind. Much of what I've been talking about the last couple of weeks remains relevant. I'm still in a relationships state of mind. Or more accurately I'm kind of wanting someone to take on dates and do nice things for. At the moment I've been helping out friends - and that's all nice - but I'm really still in that point where I feel the need for someone to be closer to me.

I'm trying to figure out what I can do for myself to help get a little more confident. I have a bit of a body-image issue at the moment. But I can't make myself workout at home. I kind of need to join a gym again - but I don't earn enough where I'm at.

Hmmmm.

I guess I need to keep hoping that I either find a job or ESG becomes busy enough to pay my wages. :)

We'll have to wait and see which it turns out to be. :D

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: The Reality Dysfunction
Currently Playing: Exalted: The Seventh Legion
Mood: Introspective, but feeling good. :)

No comments: