Thursday, September 14, 2006

Visitors, Magic 8-Balls and Uncertainty

This has turned into quite a hectic week. Firstly, my friend Piotrek has been down from Auckland. We went to Scopa last night for dinner - mmmm Scopa does the best Italian pizzas in town - and had a great time, even though our waitress seemed to be operating in uber-bitch mode. (She kept ignoring us, which got Piotrek pretty annoyed - Scopa isn't exactly the biggest restaurant, y'know.)

Then my friend Wayne is down tonight and wants to catch up.

But last night I then got a call from Sridat saying he's going to be in town and wanting to know if he could crash at our place. Wow!

Well, we really aren't set up at home to take any unexpected boarders right now - and I'm going to have to try and juggle hanging out with Sridat and Wayne with my Anime evenings with Emile (which I always look forward to) and work.

Also, while I was at work I looked at our new Magic 8-Balls - they are fun. Apparently I'm going to be meeting someone soon who will turn out to be my boyfriend and it is someone I already know.

The humour lay in what the magic 8-ball then claimed. I'll leave it open to speculation what a random die that says 20 versions of yes, no and maybe ended up saying. :D

What tickled me most was how it seemed to know what I've been thinking recently. heheehee.

I also played some other games with it - apparently it didn't think too highly of my boss. lol.

There is something I am feeling uncertain about, but I don't really want to talk about it here. Which really doesn't help, I know. :)

There is something on my mind that I wish I could talk to certain people about - but I'm not really in the position to do that.

Enigmatic, much? :D

Maybe I'll post an update tomorrow.

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: The Reality Dysfunction
Currently Playing: Exalted: The Seventh Legion
Mood: Trying to make a decision or two...

No comments: