Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Approaching excitement...

I am about to become THE supplier of Pressed On Ink's products to the Wellington area. PoI will be turning all Wellington based business to me, so that I may be able to generate more income into the business and work at getting an Instabook printer down to Welly! (woot!)

Tomorrow is going to be a busy and exciting day too. But I'll let y'all know why a little later on. :)

Not much to talk about today. My Mum was down from Auckland over the weekend, and it was good to catch up with her. I'm kind of liking someone at the moment - actually a couple of someones - but not too sure that any of them are "available."

That actually puts me on to an aside - someone suggested that I only went for unavailable people as some sort of defence mechanism. For the record - I do not. I'm attracted to a lot of people for a lot of reasons. The men I've fallen in love with were all single and gay. Most were also emotionally available too.

Currently I'm attracted to some sexually ambiguous people though - due to my lack of gay Wellingtonian friends - so nothing is likely to come from it. I err on the side of caution in these cases. Until I find out that they are a) available and b) likely to be interested.

Nothing else to say at the moment - except for SQUEEEE!

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Manual of Exalted Power: The Dragon-Blooded
Currently Playing: Exalted: The Seventh Legion
Mood: Nervous with excitement over business events!

No comments: