Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Stay of execution

Well I spoke to Mum, and we had a discussion about my plans. She was against my quitting. I'm still not convinced that I should be staying in that place, what with the atmosphere there at the moment. So I'm waiting until Thursday. I'm going to be talking to a number of people over the next couple of days just to get an idea of what they think I should do.

I'm taking St John's Wort for the stress - which is helping keep me focused. Now I need to just focus on getting things set up on the ESG website and I will eventually be fine.

Still wishing that someone was here to just help me deal with all this pressure... *sigh* But things take time. I need to be patient and remind myself - it all works out in the long term.


Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: The Reality Dysfunction
Currently Playing: Exalted: The Seventh Legion
Mood: Tired, but getting better...

No comments: