Friday, August 25, 2006

Hanging around

So the stress factor came back with a vengence when K decided to throw her considerably weight around the store again yesterday. It was a bit frustrating, but luckily I had taken some St John's Wort to keep me calm and balanced.

I went into work briefly today to deliver a bag of cookies to the staff to help them relax a little. Chatted with Emile, which is always good, and then headed home. I'm still wound up and currently looking for a new job - but I'm hoping that some sort of resolution can be reached with the owners. It is interesting to note how much the pressure keeps ramping up at work.

In other news, I'm kind of without anything to do tonight. I'm not really in the mood to hang out at Games Club. I just don't feel up to it at the moment and I'm going to have to wait until I have a working website for the punters to check out. :)

Anyhoop - I haven't really got much to report. I'm feeling all warm and bubbly at the moment, so that's a good sign. Or I'm melting. I'll get back to you all later about it once I have ascertained which of the two it is. ;)

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: The Reality Dysfunction
Currently Playing: Exalted: The Seventh Legion
Mood: Thinking warm and fuzzy thoughts...

No comments: