Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Concerns, Hope and Worry

Because as of the time of writing this post there has still been no news, I'm going to do my bit to help. Why? Because I met Daniel once at the beginning of the year and used to see him walking around Cuba and Manners Mall regularly. Because I want to do something to help. So I've added a link the the find Daniel Hansman site. I hope that if any of you learn or know of any information that might help you will contact the Wellington Police.

I find it hard to believe that someone can just go missing off Courtney Place without someone knowing something. At this point, I remain hopeful that Daniel could still turn up - and I pray that his family receive good news soon.

There is really nothing else I want to write today - tomorrow will be a return to my own self-focused thougts. Today, can people try to keep an eye and ear out for any news or clues at all.

Here's hoping for the best news.

Conan

Mood: Worried


Find Daniel Hansman - If you are reading this from Wellington, New Zealand, please check this link and contact someone if you know anything.

No comments: