Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Strawberry Kiss Kiss

Well I'm currently listening to some old 80s/90s Anime music - from Tokyo Babylon. It's actually pretty cool. :) Yes, you heard me right. :D

So today has been a pretty relaxed day for me - lectures, no tests, conversation and anime music. I feel like I'm on the verge of crossing out of this reality into a television series of some sort. I wonder what a television show about me would be called...

Anyway - it's all thanks to the wonders of ipod. BUY IPOD.

While I was wandering up to University who should I bump into but the adorable Nick. Not the other Nick, but Nick. Y'know, with the birthday coming up. You know who I mean.

Now Nick has been so absent as to almost reach James Plunkett status of absence. Now in the case of James he was, somewhat prematurely, declared dead and thus promptly started to be seen by a number of crazed people who hadn't been informed of his recent demise. Least of all, James, who was somewhat surprised when he returned to the gaming scene and scared about ten types of shite out of Luke.

Anyway, Nick has had the benefit of his Bad Ass Loner who Lives by his Own Rules (known in Psychology as the BALOR Condition) and so is more able to disappear from society for long periods of time. After all, he's a badass and a loner.

In fact he has gotten into the habit of standing on the roof of the Ibis Hotel staring pensively at the cityscape like some character out of Final Fantasy... but I digress...

We chatted for a while about Uni, Exalted and other such mundanity. It was great. I always have time for Nick, he's a really good guy who is always fun to talk to. We chatted about his upcoming birthday, and then about the plans for running Exalted on Mondays.

After realising I was going to be late for my lecture, I regretfully had to end the conversation and wandered up to the University, where I learnt that I'm still floundering in Developmental Psych, but I'm still in a position to recover - it's going to be a very busy holiday break for me over easter. :)

The lecture for research methods was okay, and when it was over I popped on my Ipod and listened to "The Flame" from "Requiem from the Darkness" - yep, another anime.

Now I'm relaxing at home before heading off to WARGS. I'm listening to some music from Scryed on my Apple ibook g4 and feeling kind of warm inside. I got two promising candidates from that crazy dating site - so I might be going on some dates soon, you can be sure that I will give an update on those.

They do look kind of promising -

One is a very adventurous American who sounds like a real fun guy to be around. He's into Go - which is fantastic, I love that game. Just not that good at it - luckily neither is he, so we could practice together. He sounds like the kind of intelligent guy I would be attracted to. Also has a good passion for physical stuff - which it would be great to have a partner for gym etc.

The other is a more gentle and shy sounding guy - he sounds like quite a saint, working with charities and social groups. Intelligent and potentially a caring sort, he is almost the complete opposite - but a bit of gym goer. Again, someone that I could see myself getting on with.

So it looks good - and right on time too with holidays coming up, extra work and a chance to really hang out and have a good time. :)

Catch y'all later!

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Exalted 2e
Currently Playing: Unknown Armies - To Go; Mage: The Awakening - Threshold
Mood: Perky and upbeat.


No comments: