Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Transformation and Change

I don't really have a heck of a lot to talk about today. I'm still working on my thoughts and thinking about the various little issues that have been arising recently.

Firstly there is my business. ESG is slowly gaining momentum - but it is a difficult juggling act most of the time. Trying to keep stock coming in fast enough to then deliver it to customers is tricky. Worst, though, is when some customers think they can haggle. I had one guy e-mail me and try to convince me to send him two boardgames at a price that was lower than the retail before adding freight - and he wanted me to pay the freight as well.

I may need new business - but not that kind of new business. I was shocked at the balls of this guy to ask for a price that was clearly robbery - the cost of buying the two products plus the freight at the price I normally charge would have still been lower than going into his local store and buying them off the shelf.

I've been enjoying the gym, but wish I could get fitter faster. :D I just feel a bit fugly with my belly. Sure, it isn't as big as most people, and my body fat rating is okay - but I want to be back to where I was a year ago - slim and getting toned. :) Still, it isn't that far away - I should be well on my way by late Jan - early Feb. :)

That's all for now, folks! :) Catch you later!

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: The Mandate of Heaven
Currently Playing: Exalted: Nexus of the Sun
Mood: Feeling upbeat and excited...

No comments: