Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Countdown

Wow.

Tomorrow I'm a year older. I've been living in Wellington for over a year now, and I looked at myself in the mirror the other day and realised how things have been since I moved here.

I've put on weight. Wow. Something that happens every blue moon for me. :)

So I've signed up for the gym with the intention of getting back into shape soon.

But my birthday,

Wow.

I had hoped that things would have been different in my life by this point. When I was younger I just had this idea that by this age I'd be in a job I loved, had a home... Not that I'm intending to go all emo, but I certainly didn't expect to find myself in the position that I'm in at the moment.

So what do I want for my birthday?

In no particular order:

- Humanity to get a clue.
- World Peace
- A Playstation 2
- A Wii
- A television for the PS2 & Wii.
- What the heck, an Xbox 360 too...
- Love
- Understanding of the meaning of the universe, without going crazy in the process
- New running shoes
- MORE SERIES 3 DUNNIES!
- George Bush realising that he isn't the chosen of God.
- Brian Tamaki realising he works for Satan
- $10,000 towards upgrading my business
- My own house

Yeah, the list could go on. :D

Still, I'm going to be having a birthday dinner with some of my closest friends in Welly present. I expect it is going to be a blast! :)

See y'all there!

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: The Newspaper
Currently Playing: Exalted: The Seventh Legion, The Secret of Zir'An
Mood: Fairly content

No comments: