Thursday, November 23, 2006

New and Improved ranting for the masses!

So a lot has been going on recently. My birthday - which was a complete blast - the business slowly taking off the ground (seems to be a perpetual thing), work and dramas in general.

As you will note, I've decided to update the site - because Blogger has changed format I thought it was time to make a few other changes to keep in line with it all.

Yay for Blogger! (So totally kicks LJ's ass. :P)

Anyhoop - you will notice that currently there is no poll. As I get to grips with the new features, some things will change. But it is all for the best.

In other news, I went and saw The Departed last night. Wow. What a brutal movie. It got me thinking about violence and how so many people mistakenly believe that it is a solution. The Departed, ironically, showed how it does nothing but beget even more violence. (Which may have been the point. :) )

I say this because I have heard a number of people talk about bringing violence to people who have upset them, and meaning it. I really do wish there was a way to explain why it doesn't work. But a lot of people seem to be incapable of looking at the long-view of things.

Anyhoop - I have a lot to get done today before I go to the gym for my training session. Woot! Woot! Conan is going to get fit! :)

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Ptolus
Currently Playing: Exalted: The Seventh Legion; The Secret of Zir'An
Mood: Feeling pretty upbeat today!

3 comments:

Adrexia said...

Arg. I think the update was responsible for spamming your RSS feed. You are all over my LJ friends page. :D

I prefer LJ... but I'm mostly there for the community. Also, it's nice to get most of my internet fix in one place. The syndication feature is pretty neat for that. :)

Blogger now has awesome google integration though. That rocks. :D

Unknown said...

Wot she said!

Except that I get all the Google integration I need from Firefox.

Anonymous said...

Conan I can't email you... GET on MSN!