Saturday, July 07, 2007

WebTV - Mr Deity

In my endless search for new ideas of what can be done with webtelevision, I stumbled across yet another brilliant comedy - Mr Deity.



Essentially the series follows the trials and tribulations of Mr Deity as he goes about handling the creation and running of the universe with the aid of his personal assistant, Larry.

I've only watched a couple of episodes so far, but I'm loving the irreverent and soft humour - and presenting Mr Deity in that Hollywood director manner is just brilliant. The episode I've linked to has Mr Deity trying to convince Jesus to go to Earth and fulfill the New Testament. I love how Jesus responds - especially when he says "Am I being Punk'd?"

Very clever show. Check it out! :D

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Reign
Currently Playing:
Mood:More Webtv Goodness - suffering from the flu though...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Paul loves mr deity so much he talks in the third person about it