Monday, May 14, 2007

Not too grand...

So for some reason I've come down with a nasty little tummy bug this morning that is more annoying than disabling. But I have taken the day off work to try and relax and get the damn thing over and done with.

(Nick, Nasia, Cat, Paul, I should still be up for Wild Talents tonight, I'll keep you posted...)

I'm suspecting that it is partially anxiety related - I've been mostly good, but somethings have been building in the background and this might be my body's way of saying "whoa!"

Considering that I'm going to be doing the 48 hour film challenge this weekend coming, I need to be in top condition.

So how are things going for Conan at the moment? Well, not too bad for the most part. I'm working on another possible business venture, enjoying work and getting by with ESG. I've been getting a little anxious about WGS - my competitor. I just don't have the kind of money or income to compete with them - and I'm not too happy about the idea of going into partnership with people because I could stand to lose more than I currently have risked.

But taking a loan is even more risky - especially with the economy getting a little flakey now. Damn housing prices!

I need to sell more Roleplaying games. That's really the heart of it - but it is proving to be frustratingly hard to move a lot of the games I'm stocking because while on a worldwide scale, they are the top sellers (and I did the research), locally most people are after indie games. The problem there is that to import indie games and make a profit, they would cost more from my website than from the American websites.

Not to mention that I need to sell more of my current stock to even have the money to buy said Indie games in the first place.

So yeah - I suspect I've been working myself ragged without even realising that I was doing it. *sigh*

I am feeling a bit tired and worn out at the moment. There are a number of things I want to do and I just can get them done at the moment.

The other night, I felt like some of my friends have a less than stirling view of me as a person - that I'm losing something - and then I had a run in with someone who has assumed the worst of me. I think that kind of also set this off - just a whole bad-timing thing.

I'm realising that part of the reason we get into relationships - even bad ones - is that they still help make us deal with some of this. There is someone else to help carry the burden, I guess.

Don't mind me - I'm kind of in a bit of a daze today.

Just having one of those feeling alone kind of days.

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Scion: Hero
Currently Playing: Exalted: Nexus of the Sun
Mood: Not feeling too grand...

No comments: