Friday, June 02, 2006

OMG! Brittany Murphy Sings!

And DAMN she's good! :)

Wow - what a week! Firstly, I have started up the business - Evin Shir Games - which will eventually get a website by the end of this month. Depending on how well sales go. Which, by the way, I made my first one yesterday. Woop! Woop!

I went on a second "date" with Kev - it was okay, but I'm not really attracted. I think we're going to make better friends than anything more. He's convinced that I am going end up with E. from work. LOL.

I'm not - although at our work meeting, I just kept wanting to give E. BIG HUGS! Go figure.

So single life remains a constant situation. But at least I"m finally moving forward in life with some actual purpose. Namely the business. (BTW, anyone who is free Sunday, Monday (before 2pm) or Tuesday day to help me out with some miniature painting should drop me al ine. You know how to.)

Yep - all looking promising. I also went and saw the Da Vinci Code - it wasn't brilliant, and was VERY predictable. But I liked it more than X-Men III. I guess because I was expecting so much less from DVC. :)

Also saw Slither - which is quite cool, funny and entertaining. It was cool to see a stereotypical alien-invasion type movie which kept taking nifty little twists to keep you on your toes.

So that's everything at the moment - catch y'all later!

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Iron Kingdoms Character Guide
Currently Playing: Exalted
Mood: Excited, Nervous and Happy!


No comments: