Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Nerves before a performance


So I'm prepping to go and print out some catalogues for the business. Tonight is the first real serious release of the Evinshir logo and business. I have to give thanks to Nick C. for his help in creating a decent logo for the business. I think you will all agree that it does look sufficiently sexy. :D

I'm back to normal now after the weekend- still a little apprehensive... I just can't shake that whole fate moving in mysterious ways vibe that haunting me at the moment.

In other news - GEEZ it's cold! I may just look at overcoats while I'm in town today - not that I can actually afford one just yet, but at least I can see them. :)

In the interim, I still haven't heard what the story is with Green Ronin for the business - I suspect that they are too wrapped up with Origins and the like to actually be dealing with overseas orders - but here's hoping it all gets fixed soon.

Anyhoop. Not much else for me to add at the moment... catch y'all later!

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Iron Kingdoms Character Guide
Currently Playing: Exalted
Mood: Feeling content with the universe


No comments: