Sunday, June 24, 2007

Podcasts, Media, Something to be Desired...

I've finally finished watching the entire four seasons of Something to be Desired. It was fantastic! I can't wait for Season 5! It's a great example of how a passion for creativity and a determination to produce a fantastic show is worth starting. Hopefully the series will continue to grow, and it has been developing a larger and larger fanbase.

It's also convinced me that Project TWC has a LOT of potential to succeed. :) It won't likely generate huge amounts of cash, but it will be a creative success - and with the ever growing crew of people keen to help out, it is looking more and more exciting as the project is already moving well out of the field of my initial idea. Which is good news. :)

As I continue my embracing of all things groovy and networthy - I have discovered, quite by accident, that my computer already has a podcasting editing suite built in. :) So I'm thinking that I might do a podcast in my spare time. If an idea strikes me. :D

Maybe my own version of RPG reviewing? Or a blogcast? The options are pretty much endless.

Ahhh, the wonders of modern media and the ever growing world of internet entertainment. :)

Who knows? Maybe you'll be hearing my new show on your computer in the near future.

In fact, I'm suddenly getting a great epiphany! With my software I can mix using skype - we could do a Gametime podcast to go with the website! OOOH! OOH! OOOH! Morgue! Luke! Steve! Think about it! Being able to do a show over the net!

Crazy mad ideas are whirling around my head! :D I'll wait until I've slept on it - see how it goes!

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Fragile Things - Neil Gaiman
Currently Playing: Scion: Hero
Mood: Crazy happy thoughts!

No comments: