Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Onwards and Upwards

I'm sure that's a Narnia reference...

Anyway, we didn't make the finals this year for 48hours, but that's cool. :) Just a challenge to face for next year. I've spent most of the weekend working on ProjectTWC, and it is getting more and more exciting!

We did a little demo chase sequence on Sunday with the help of Gino and Fraser, I edited it Sunday night and it came out quite well. I'm very pleased with the quality of the camera image once I hooked up the tape and played the finished project for everyone yesterday - so things are looking promising for the future project!

Now it is a matter of writing the first script, which is going to be an interesting challenge. I'm hoping that this week is a week of story ideas being thrown around and the initial stirrings of scripthood.

I am kind of setting a tight schedule for the show to develop - but that is mostly due to my eagerness to see it take off. Following the videotape segment, the possibility of selling DVDs to the series is growing too - something to investigate. :D

A lot in the works! Woop! Woop! Woop! :D

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: The Wyld
Currently Playing: Exalted: Nexus of the Sun, WFRPG
Mood: Pleased as Punch

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yep, from the last bit of _The Last Battle_ when Aslan is leading everyone through heaven and the farther they go, the bigger everything gets. Also, it's very possible that Lewis was influenced by this image by the House of Holiness section of Book I of _The Faery Queene_. It's always handy when a writer is also a literary critic, it makes it a lot easier to work out if they've actually read a book or not.

I am such a nerd. ;-)

Conan said...

But we love you for it Stephanie! :D