Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Decisions and the next step...

Well I made the decision - it wasn't an easy one, but through very careful consideration of all the pros and cons I finally made a choice.
I stayed at FCs. My boss made a very good counter offer to TW that was full of concessions that will help my business grow, in comparison to the ephemeral offer TW made that was left far too open and vague. Given TW's history it simpl wasn't good enough. I needed solid facts and security. TW wasn't offering that.
Not to mention that I talked to both Mum and Dad, and for the first time in almost twenty years they came the the exact same conclusion and reasonings. That kind of thing really makes you pay attention. :)
Once that was out of the way, what happens next but my business is given a massive opportunity that could see me successfully growing my business in an exciting direction. It's now all hinging on my gaining the necessary capital to follow up on the opportunity - and I have a number of possible routes to follow, so I'm waiting to hear back from them before I make the announcement officially public.
It's going to be a crazy time now, hope I'm ready to deal with it all. :D
Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Exalted Second Edition
Currently Playing: Exalted: Nexus of the Sun; Orpheus: Shades of Gray
Mood: Excited by the upcoming developments!

No comments: