Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Armageddon is upon us!

For those who haven't yet heard, I've secured a stall for Evin Shir Games at Armageddon. It has been a long and arduous decision to make, but I finally decided to attend. That has meant a lot of crazy last minute planning!

As of the moment, signs and posters are being designed, t-shirts are on their way and I'm currently planning what games to demo over the course of the weekend.

Given the number of people attending and all the stalls that are on display - it will be interesting to see how successful it is for me financially, and to measure how much interest there is in the business.

There is the possibility that this could be very profitable for me, and I have to make sure that I don't price myself so low that I don't make any money.

So I invite everyone to come along and check out the stall! :D

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Final Fantasy XII strategy Guide.
Currently Playing: Exalted: Nexus of the Sun
Mood: Getting organised for the weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I won't be coming in but I will be interested to hear how it goes.

Anonymous said...

What Luke said! Do you have people to help at the stand?

Hamish

Anonymous said...

Why will Blogger never let me choose "Other", hmmm?

Hamish, again

Unknown said...

nasia and I are helping out

Anonymous said...

Yay! Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I'll see you there. Also... will there be Puerto Rico? Beau and I played that at Matt and Debz today and enjoyed it greatly!

Conan said...

Hey there Giffy,

Yeah, Puerto Rico is cool! Unfortunately it wont be there, but there will be other equally cool games to find! :)

Conan