Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Another day, another dollar

Morning everyone!

Well I'm feeling pretty good this morning, quite perky and happy.

Business is picking up. Not quite as fast as I would like, but fast enough for me to keep pace - which is better than having a huge inundation of orders. :)

Exalted last night was pretty fun, and today I'm feeling quite good. I'm hoping that the world is going to continue providing things to look forward to today. I might even ask cute internet cafe guy what his name is today. :D

I'm still buzzing from MEGAROLEPLAYING last weekend - it really helped to recharge my batteries and feel ready to take on things this week. If only there was MRP more often than once or twice a year! Maybe next month I might see if I can go spend a weekend up in Kapiti.

Either way, I'm just letting everyone know that I am really grateful for all the support and I'm hoping to keep on the upwards spiral now. :D

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: The Secret of Zir'An
Currently Playing: Exalted: The Seventh Legion
Mood: Feeling pretty good

No comments: