Friday, July 07, 2006

Websites and planning

I've started working on the ESG website. It's going to be a hard job - just in all the different pages that need to be written out and then I need to go back over it and figure out the changes. Emile has kindly offered to look over it and help out with the design aspects (Colours, use of logos and pictures) while Richard is helping with the technicals.

More costs are piling up though, which is a bit stressful. I need to buy a router at some point today. I still have the cost of the credit card account to consider and then the shipment itself. Unfortunately too many people are being oddly retiscent about coming and asking me for products or ordering. They all seem to want to sit on things.

On the bright side, I am setting up some exciting features on the ESG site including a system to allow people to order P.O.D. books of their PDFs. That is, I can produce perfect bound copies of their PDFs for usually around $20. (Assuming a 200 page book.)

More details will be coming soon. All in all, there is the possibility that ESG is going to expand quite nicely. :D

Love and Huggles

Conan

Currently Reading: Rules to Cleopatra & the Society of Architects
Currently Playing: The Grand Experiment; Exalted
Mood: Pretty good, actually...


No comments: