Sunday, April 27, 2008

Beautiful Katamari and a long awaited update...

Hey there folks! So it has been a long time since I last posted on here. Firstly, ESG has closed. After much thought, and the fact that I'm hoping to move forward with my webTV project, I needed to close that current chapter.

I'm currently sitting at home in my new flat while Margie rolls up things with her Katamari in We Love Katamari - although I think we're both in agreement that Beautiful Katamari is the better looking iteration. :p

Nick is busy working out- getting all buff and the like.

I've been taking it easy this weekend, work is quite demanding and I find that I often need to relax when I can. My new job is pretty cool though.

I've also got a new bed - which is super sweet. Not a heck of a lot else to update at the moment - I'm working on projects and stuff - I will keep y'all posted. :)

Love and Huggles

Conan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! A post! Was it the postcard that motivated you??

Also, someone I know here has Beautiful Katamari and since Beau is away for the weekend, I believe I shall be spending an inordinate amount of time on their couch rolling things.

Ahhh.

Also, OMG about ESG! Sounds like you are totally ok about it though, which is good. You're going to have to recast your show now, what with Fraser and I far away, right? How is it going?

Conan said...

Hehehe - yeah, the show is slow work at the moment, but we're getting there. Should almost be time for casting though. :D

Wish we still had Fraser down here - he would have been perfect in the role we were going to put him in.

Unknown said...

Also, good to hear that your work is going well ... and wasn't Nick already pretty buff?

Are you still gym bunnying?